If you have not previously registered, click on ‘‘Beneficiary Administration login,’’ then click on ‘‘Register’’ and read the online agreement. Select ‘‘I Agree’’ and then click ‘‘Continue.’’ Enter the last 6 digits of the Employee’s Social Security Number, Date of Birth (DOB) (MM/DD/YYYY) and complete the registration.
Instructions to designate beneficiaries:
Click on “Beneficiary Administration login,” on the top right then enter your user name and password, click “Login”.
– Click on one of the coverages from the list displayed.
– Click on Beneficiary Information.
The Add/Edit Beneficiaries Page will appear.
– Select the desired beneficiary type, and CONTINUE
NOTE: System will not allow a contingent without a primary beneficiary.
Total % Share across all beneficiaries must equal 100% for Primary Beneficiaries
and 100% for Contingent Beneficiaries.
– After all changes are keyed, click SUBMIT. A Confirmation Page will appear for review
– If more than one active certificate is on file, you can select to automatically apply same designation changes across all other active certificates for that owner if applicable. This will appear in the section at the bottom of the page, above the e-signature confirmation section. User can select or leave blank then SUBMIT.
Upon Submission, a Thank You page will display.
– Return to the Beneficiary summary page via the hyperlink provided to review the updated beneficiary confirmation pdf or use the VIEW AND PRINT option directly.